We are pleased to announce that due to continued growth and new business wins, we are looking for a talented PR and Communications professional to join us.
Please see below for the full job description. If this excites you and you would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you.
Experienced PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Salary – £30,000 – £40,000
RedTree PR has grown because we communicate the positive impact our clients have on people, their lives and their lifestyle.
We are now looking for an experienced and talented PR account manager/senior account manager to join our team to work alongside our founder and MD in our Nottingham office. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for the right person to play a pivotal role in the ongoing growth of the agency.
RedTree’s community of clients includes some of the UK’s leading businesses in their sectors and therefore this role is perfect for someone who is confident in working at the sharp end with clients and the media.
You will have previous agency or in-house experience and a demonstrable track record of delivering valuable results for clients like ours.
You will be a capable and confident professional with a thorough understanding of the media (traditional and digital), have strong media relations skills and be able to write press releases and other client content to a high standard.
But that’s just the start. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow and help us grow in the process. Continual personal and professional development is one of the things that makes RedTree grow. So, when you join the team you will have regular coaching and access to industry training to keep you moving forward.
Our flexible approach means this role would suit both part time and full time work. If you believe you can deliver real business value to our clients, then we’d love to speak to you.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Understand how great content converts to value for clients
- Be on top of the news agenda and monitor the media to identify relevant journalists and opportunities for our clients.
- Use excellent media relations skills to work closely with journalists to pitch our client stories and their expertise.
- Write coherent, engaging and factually accurate press releases.
- Write well-informed copy for trade, corporate and business publications.
- Write case studies that bring client value to life and present these in a variety of media.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings, write subsequent contact reports and deliver the agreed outputs and outcomes
- Have a strong knowledge of, and experience in, digital PR and SEO.
- Update client websites with news stories and blog posts.
- Be able to compose and distribute client email newsletters through an email service provider such as Mailchimp.
- Manage clients’ social media accounts and post relevant content. You should also be able to monitor the impact of this activity to report back to clients.
- Be confident in using Google Analytics to monitor the success of our work.
- Be able to brief designers, photographers, printers and other suppliers and manage deadlines and other issues where relevant.
- Support the creation and submission of award entries.
- Support the MD in our proactive new business approach.
We have a hybrid working model and work can be split from home and our office in Nottingham city centre. You will also visit clients and work from their premises from time to time.
If you think this role is a perfect match for you, we would love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a 200-word letter detailing what excites you about the role. Please attach your CV too so we can get some insight into what you’ve achieved so far.
We look forward to hearing from you.