RedTree PR is looking for a talented digital PR specialist to join the team. Please see below for further details on the role.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Digital PR Specialist
RedTree Public Relations
Salary – £20,000 – £24,000.
Job type – Full-time.
RedTree Public Relations helps companies grow by communicating the positive impact they make to people, their lives and their lifestyle.
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious digitally savvy PR and Communications professional to join our growing business.
This is a unique position which will suit an experienced digital PR professional who wishes to further their career by going beyond day-to-day PR activity.
The successful candidate will have proven exemplary writing, editing and communication skills, enabling the creation of high-quality, newsworthy content, coupled with the interpersonal skills to nurture and manage relationships with clients, journalists and other professionals. Their digital skills will be interwoven throughout the work of the company.
If you have digital PR experience and would like to play an exciting role in the continued expansion of one of the region’s up and coming PR agencies we would like to hear from you.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a person who is:
- Passionate about PR and helping businesses to succeed so they can positively impact people.
- Versatile and resilient, with the ability to work across a varied portfolio of clients and capable of self-management to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Skilled in spotting opportunities and has an interest in the wider news agenda, creating and distributing engaging, relevant content and managing digital PR activity.
- A keen researcher and reader – someone who knows our clients’ media, ensuring our database is up to date so we continue to be on top of opportunities for our clients.
- Able to write high-quality, meaningful features and thought leadership articles for the media and our clients’ own marketing channels.
- Experienced and confident with initiating developing and maintaining relationships with clients and journalists.
- Able to analyse and evaluate data to report campaign success to clients.
- Experienced in SEO in order to work with our MD and ensure we are meeting client KPIs.
- Used to working within a creative environment.
- Motivated and highly organised and who prides themselves on being a strong member of the team. We want someone who will be proud to represent RedTree and its clients.
- Keen to contribute to the ongoing growth strategy of RedTree PR.
- Has a minimum of 12 – 18 months digital PR experience.
The position provides an exciting opportunity for a creative and innovative digital PR professional to join a small but highly regarded business and to play a key role in its future growth.
To find out more and apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 150 words on why you would be perfect for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.