We are pleased to announce that due to continued growth and new business wins, we are looking for a talented PR and Communications professional to join us.
Please see below for the full job description. For further information and to apply, please click HERE to view the job on Indeed.
If you would like further information, please give us a call on 0115 9255499.
We look forward to hearing from you.
PR Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager
RedTree Public Relations is looking for a talented PR & Communications professional to join its thriving business.
Based in Beeston, Nottingham, RedTree is a PR agency with an established client base ranging from multimillion turnover companies to start ups and SMEs located in the East Midlands and London. The successful candidate will work closely with the MD and founder and assist in promoting growth in line with our business objectives.
This is a unique position which will suit an ambitious, experienced PR professional who is looking to further their career by going beyond day-to-day PR activity and playing an exciting role in the continued expansion of one of the region’s up and coming PR agencies.
You will be responsible for the execution of communication strategies and activities for your client accounts, ensuring that projects and objectives are being adhered to, and that accounts are well organised.
You should be a capable and confident professional with a thorough understanding of the required media and possess outstanding communication skills. You will be experienced in the handling of national and trade media, digitally savvy and adept at producing content for a wide range of channels from blogs and social media posts, to thought leadership pieces, and press releases.
You will be as knowledgeable with social media developments as you are with traditional media relations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues and clients
- Working with the MD to develop full PR and communication strategies
- Implementation of these strategies including, but not limited to: research and idea generation, writing coherent, engaging and factually accurate press releases, writing well-informed copy for trade, corporate and business publications, managing clients’ social media accounts, preparing case studies and blog posts
- Creating content for our client’s websites, social media and other marketing channel
- Monitoring the media for reporting purposes and identifying client opportunities
- Supporting the creation and submission of award entries
- Briefing designers, photographers, printers and other suppliers in a knowledgeable manner, negotiate costs and managing deadlines and other issues where relevant
- Preparing regular status and contact reports and attending client meetings
- In-depth knowledge of the workings of the national, regional broadcast and online media
- Understanding of social media platforms and how to maximise opportunities for businesses
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key journalists
- Developing news angles and positioning stories in a cross section of print, broadcast and online media
- Selling in news stories and features to the media and pitching client expertise to the relevant media to secure client involvement
- Collating, analysing and evaluation of media coverage and activity
- Seek opportunities to grow business and add value with existing clients
- Participate fully in new business development, working with the MD to create compelling pitch-documents designed to win the business, and play an intrinsic role in the pitches themselves
If you’re excited by the opportunity to take on a PR role with a difference, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time